At American Stage we are committed to making theatre accessible to all members of our community. The Raymond James Theatre is fully ADA-compliant, featuring accessible entrances, restrooms, and seating. Listening devices are available upon request for each performance.
Services for people with mobility disabilities:
- Wheelchair accessible seats in our Raymond James Theatre
- Accessible parking spaces available in front of the theatre
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms in all of our lobbies
Services for people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing:
- Complimentary assistive hearing devices available upon request
- Services for people who are blind or have low-vision
- Dedicated curb-to-seat assistance on request
Buying Tickets & Requesting Services
When purchasing tickets for an accessible performance, please indicate that you are interested in the service that’s being offered — that will allow us to give you the best possible seats and assistance.
In person: 163 3rd Street North
Phone: (727) 823-7529 (PLAY)
Box Office Hours : Open 10am-6pm Mondays – Fridays and One-Hour Before Each Performance.