Throughout the month of June, enjoy four favorite Shakespeare plays, each performed in under an hour and featuring your favorite American Stage actors.
Four Sundays at 2 p.m., June 7 – 28
Live Zoom Performance
- Romeo and Juliet (June 7) – In this quintessential Shakespeare story of young love, two star-crossed lovers from feuding families are determined to be together at all costs.
- Comedy of Errors (June 14) – After both being separated from their twins in a shipwreck, Antipholus and his servant Dromio go to Ephesus to find them in this fairytale farce of everyday miracles, mistaken identity and double vision.
- Othello (June 21) – A tragedy of jealousy about an African general in the Venetian army who is tricked into suspecting his wife of adultery.
- Twelfth Night (June 28) – Orsino loves Olivia, Olivia loves Cesario and Cesario’s really a woman disguised as a man who’s fallen for her boss, Orsino in this comedy about gender, power and love.
Join CEO/Producing Artistic Director, Stephanie Gularte and special guests in a series of virtual community roundtables about live theatre during the pandemic and beyond.
Live 30-Minute Zoom Conversations on Mondays at 6 p.m.
June 8: Staging a Creative Comeback
June 15: A City of the Arts
June 22: Sharing Space and Staying Safe
June 29: Prelude to a New Season
As a special thank you to our subscribers and donors, we are proud to bring you Creative Conversations.
If you are not yet an American Stage subscriber or donor, we suggest a donation of $10/conversation or $30 for the entire series. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3030.June.TuesdayNo events
- 0101.July.WednesdayNo events
Today’s hottest playwrights have given American Stage access to their unique and entertaining short, 10-minute plays. These small scale creations come alive on any sized screen!
Live Performances: Thursdays, July 2 – 30
Video Releases: Fridays, July 10 – August 7
- 0303.July.FridayNo events
- 0404.July.SaturdayNo events