- Check out the last Mainstage production of the 2013-2014 Season- GOD OF CARNAGE!
- Ease on down to Demens Landing and enjoy our latest hit…THE WIZ!
- A Season Above the Rest…An Unforgettable Journey: Our 2014 – 2015 Season Has Been Announced!
- 2 TRAINS RUNNING is Currently Playing…and is a HIT with Both Critics and Theatre-Goers Alike!
- Let Your Child’s Imagination Grow With 2014 Spring Youth Classes
Category Archives: News & Notes
YWCA December Drive Donate a non-perishable food or personal care item for YWCA Family Village, a transitional housing facility, from 12/1 through 12/22 and receive a voucher from our box office for $5 off any upcoming Mainstage production. Donations accepted at … Continue reading
We here at American Stage Theatre Company wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make our Volunteer Appreciation Party such a success this past Monday! Thank you to the staff of American Stage, thank you to The Scott & Patti Show (Matthew … Continue reading
For the first time in the Tampa Bay Area, American Stage is offering a unique program specializing in the art of long form improvisation training and performance. The program is divided into four sections and will guide participants through the … Continue reading
* This is a special holiday promotion valid now thru January 5, 2014. Plus, Order now and receive a FREE General Admission Lawn ticket to see our production of THE WIZ at our 2014 American Stage in the Park (A $20 value. Ticket valid from April … Continue reading
American Stage Theatre Company in St. Petersburg, FL is seeking two African-American actors for August Wilson’s TWO TRAINS RUNNING, directed by Bob Devin Jones. WEST: Black man, 60s. The undertaker. He is dressed all in black, except for a white … Continue reading
Our 2013-2014 season has kicked off! And we’re taking a new approach to things this year. As art director Todd Olson puts it, “We found our theme for the season in a quote by August Wilson where he described something … Continue reading
American Stage is proud to partner with Publix in support of our education programming. The presentation of a check for $8,000 occurred on August 13th on the set of The Foreigner. Publix will enter the 2012/13 season as both the … Continue reading
Check out this write-up about the 1st Annual Jeff Norton Awards. This is the start of something great and continuing the legacy that Jeff Norton left behind. Read more.
In case you missed it, check out Todd Olson and Andy Orrell on Live, Laugh & Love With Laurie presented by Life Improvement Radio.com. They discussed American Stage in the Park starting this week with RENT and the exciting new … Continue reading
A great preview article about RENT in today’s Tampa Tribune. Check it out. This is going to be an amazing performance with such a strong cast! http://tboextra.com/content/2011/apr/07/071022/american-stage-is-taking-it-to-the-streets/