“NEW YORK, NEW YORK, IT’S A HELLUVA TOWN!”
AMERICAN STAGE’S FAMOUS NEW YORK TRIP IS ALL SET—ALL WE NEED IS YOU!
THE DATES: MARCH 30 – APRIL 3
HERE’S THE EXCITING PLAN:
- We fly nonstop to New York.
- We’re met by our trusty bus to transport us to the SOFITEL, 45th St. off 5th Avenue near all the shops! (The bus will be with us during the entire trip fortransporting to theatres and all events.) The 4-star Sofitel has walk-in showers andtubs and an excellent restaurant where we will enjoy a fabulous breakfast daily.
- We enjoy a festive group dinner.
- We see four outstanding performances.
- We visit the recently renovated Sagamore Hill, the “summer White House” home of Theodore Roosevelt and enjoy a group lunch in Oyster Bay.
- We enjoy an excellent Sunday brunch together.
The four days we are there will be filled with THEATRE, the main reason we go to New York!
Here are some of the shows we’re considering:
- She Loves Me – Laura Benanti and John Radnor star in Roundabout Theatre’s new version of this charming musical comedy classic.
- Paramour – an exciting new experience that unites the signature spectacle of Cirque du Soleil with the storytelling magic of Broadway.
- School of Rock – featuring 14 amazing child rock stars, this new musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber with book by Julian Fellowes (Downton Abbey) is based on the cult film.
- Dry Powder – In this Public Theatre production, John Krasinski stars in a viciously, delicious new drama about the people who mold our economy.
Of course, if exciting new shows pop up, our ticket guru, Caryl, is always watching out for us.
Here’s what the trip includes:
- Round trip air, bus service from and to N.Y. airport
- 4 nights in a luxury hotel with breakfast daily except Sunday
- 4 great theatre events with round trip bus service
- A day trip with lunch
- A splendid group dinner and an elegant Sunday brunch
- A $200.00 tax-deductible donation to American Stage
The helpful Tom Block is our trip leader, and your traveling companions are sure to be among the kindest and … Read the rest