Improv4Work: Corporate Training & Events
Fun is on the other side of “Yes!”
American Stage Improv offers a range of workshops and events promoting creativity, collaboration and communication within your company.
These innovative sessions rely on participation, using the fundamentals of basic theatre and improvisation techniques. Simple games and activities positively introduce and reinforce a creative approach to business and productivity. Workshops are conducted in a relaxed and entertaining setting, emphasizing creativity and playfulness. All participants can feel comfortable knowing that they will not be expected to “perform.” That is, unless they want to!
Our corporate trainers come from artistic and business backgrounds and understand the challenges that face many organizations. By facilitating activities and discussions that encourage and inspire creativity, participants gain a durable set of experiences they can use in their day-to-day work environment.
Simply put, “improv” is the art of creating something out of nothing. By saying “Yes, and…” to the ideas of others, we soar to unexpected heights. Improvised theatre is entertainment made up on the fly. It is unscripted, unrehearsed and full of surprises!
Yes And! – Communication in the Workplace
- Explore how to communicate clearly, with intention.
- Understand communication as words, tone of voice, and body language.
- Apply positive & collaborative communication styles.
Laugh Out Loud – Creative Collaboration
- Explore how to actively listen to your team members.
- Understand the importance of creating an inclusive and safe work environment that fosters creativity.
- Develop what effective collaboration looks like for your team.
I’ve Got Your Back: Teamwork & Well-Being at Work
- Explore tools for adjusting to change in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of advocating for yourself and others in the workplace.
- Explore active listening and compassionate leadership tactics.
The Improv4Work program empowers employees, employers, and teams to:
- Think creatively
- Create a culture of collaboration, support, and motivation
- Apply positive communication internally and externally
- Explore complimentary skillsets among the team
- Discover a common purpose
- Set performance goals
- Stretch leadership styles and identities
While many learning goals are covered in each workshop, the primary focus is FUN! Laughter is a strong teacher and a memorable motivator. A team that enjoys each other’s contributions and discovers new things together, is a team destined for greatness.
Workshops can be shaped for your group’s specific needs and goals. The most popular titles are:
To bring a Corporate Training Workshop to your workplace or event, please complete our intake questionnaire.
For pricing and more details, contact us at 727-823-1600 ext 213, or firstname.lastname@example.org