Improv4Work: Corporate Training Program
American Stage Improv Corporate Training Series offers customized workshops and seminars that promote team building, leadership, problem solving, diversity awareness, customer service and heightened creativity within your company.
These innovative sessions rely on participation, using the fundamentals of basic theatre and improvisation techniques. Simple games and activities positively introduce and reinforce a creative approach to business and productivity. Workshops are conducted in a relaxed and entertaining setting, emphasizing creativity and playfulness. All participants can feel comfortable knowing that they will not be expected to “perform.” That is, unless they want to!
Our corporate trainers come from artistic and business backgrounds and understand the challenges that face many organizations. By facilitating activities and discussions that encourage and inspire creativity, participants gain a durable set of experiences they can use in their day-to-day work environment.
The Improv4Work program empowers employees, employers, and teams to:
- Think creatively
- Create a culture of collaboration, support, and motivation
- Apply positive communication internally and externally
- Explore complimentary skillsets among the team
- Discover a common purpose
- Set performance goals
- Stretch leadership styles and identities
While many learning goals are covered in each workshop, the primary focus is FUN! Laughter is a strong teacher and a memorable motivator. A team that enjoys each other’s contributions and discovers new things together, is a team destined for greatness.
Workshops can be shaped for your group’s specific needs and goals. The most popular titles are:
- Laugh Out Loud! Teambuilding Workshop
- Yes And!: Collaboration & Communication in the Workplace
- What’s the Big Idea?: Creative Problem Solving for Teams
- Collaborative Leadership: Initiate, Delegate, Support.
To bring a Corporate Training Workshop to your workplace or event, please complete our intake questionnaire.
For pricing and more details, contact us at 727-823-1600 ext 201, or email@example.com