You Are Our Legacy. Be Part of Our Renaissance.
As a nonprofit professional theatre company, your support has allowed American Stage to provide a home for adventurous audiences to encounter the work of visionary artists for more than four decades. Though our capacity to gather for shared, live experiences was diminished this time last year, it is because of your generosity that we are now able to envision our future. Please consider making a tax-deductible year-end contribution as an investment in our artistic renaissance.
Together, we will create a rich new history, building on our magnificent legacy.
Featuring a robust array of productions, classes and events year-round that appeal to our diverse community, American Stage’s programming:
- Connects artists and audiences to the best of professional live theatre.
- Inspires us to be adventurous, bold, thoughtful and innovative.
- Features quality productions of the most powerful stories of the moment and the most defining stories from our past.
- Asks compelling questions and engages one another in conversation.
- Unites our community in the shared experience of being human.
- Shapes the future of Tampa Bay. Theatre arts education and outreach develop young people as individuals, while also cultivating an engaged community and a creative and competent workforce.
While gifts of any size make an impact, an annual contribution of $100 or more will be recognized through American Stage’s Annual Fund membership program.
American Stage is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; Federal ID #59-1777189.
Click here to check out our Amazon Wish List.