Ignite your child’s creative voice… online! Our virtual programs give students the opportunity to continue their learning online, work independently and collaboratively, and explore many unique genres of storytelling and performance beyond the stage. American Stage provides quality theatre training in a positive and inspiring environment that gives young people the tools to be fearless, focused, and flexible. Studying theatre arts does not only help students become accomplished and confident performers, it also empowers creative, intellectual, and emotional growth. All experience levels are welcome!
“Such a fun and inspiring summer!” – Summer Camp student
“I’ve learned so many life lessons that I could not have gotten anywhere else… I’ve learned how to go about life as a strong minded individual.” – Summer Camp student
“This was the first camp I have EVER heard her say that she was sad it was over. She actually hugged the leaders and told me she wants to go back next year! It is such a good feeling as a mom to know you can check the “success” box when you finally find something that fits your child and he/she likes!” – Summer Camp parent
- Virtual Summer Camp is held in your own home!
- Virtual Summer Camp meets Monday-Friday, 9am-2pm, with a lunch break.
- Classrooms are broken down into two age levels:
- Summer Camp: rising grades K-5
- Summer Institute: rising grades 6-12
- Virtual Summer Camp Policies and FAQs
- 1 week-long virtual camp sessions are $150
- A $25 discount is available for the 2nd child enrolled in the family. Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- A 10% discount is available for Military family members and Teachers (with ID). Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- Financial Aid applications are due by MAY 1st, 2020.