Discover the difference that theatre can make in your child’s life!
At American Stage, we provide quality theatre training in a positive and inspiring environment that enhances our student’s communication skills, confidence, and creativity. We believe that studying the dramatic arts can not only help students to become accomplished and confident performers, but can also provide them with valuable academic and life skills. All experience levels are welcome. Our staff is comprised of working theatre professionals who have a passion for teaching.
Let American Stage transform your child’s summer into something magical and rewarding!
“My daughter absolutely LOVED her first year. Thank you for such a memorable experience!” -2014 Summer Camp parent
“This is not just a camp to get your kids out of the house. This is truly an acting camp. As a former actor, what my daughter learned and performed is the real deal. I was very impressed.” -2014 Summer Camp parent
“This was the first camp I have EVER heard her say that she was sad it was over. She actually hugged the leaders and told me she wants to go back next year! It is such a good feeling as a mom to know you can check the “success” box when you finally find something that fits your child and he/she likes!” -2013 Summer Camp parent
- Summer Camp meets Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Pre-Care and After-Care are available. Pre-Care meets from 8am-9am and After-Care meets from 3pm-5pm.
- Summer Camp will be held at First Presbyterian Church in downtown St. Petersburg – 701 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Classrooms are broken down into age groups of 5-7 and 8-12.
- 1 week sessions are $190
- The 3 week musical theatre session is $550
- A $25 discount is available for the 2nd child enrolled in the family.
- Supervised care is available before and after camp. Pre-care service (8am-9am) is $30 per week and after-care (3pm-5pm) is $60 per week.
- Financial aid is available.