Summer Camp at American Stage
Ignite your child’s creative voice! At American Stage, we provide quality theatre training in a positive and inspiring environment that gives young people the tools to be fearless, focused, and flexible on stage and in life. Studying theatre arts does not only help students become accomplished and confident performers, it also empowers creative, intellectual, and emotional growth. Our staff is comprised of working, theatre professionals who have a passion for teaching. All experience levels are welcome!
“Such a fun and inspiring summer!” – Summer Camp student
“I’ve learned so many life lessons that I could not have gotten anywhere else… I’ve learned how to go about life as a strong minded individual.” – Summer Camp student
“This was the first camp I have EVER heard her say that she was sad it was over. She actually hugged the leaders and told me she wants to go back next year! It is such a good feeling as a mom to know you can check the “success” box when you finally find something that fits your child and he/she likes!” – Summer Camp parent
Summer Camp meets Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Each camp culminates in a final sharing on the last day of the session beginning at 5pm at American Stage – 163 3rd St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Pre-Care and After-Care are available for an additional fee. Pre-Care meets from 8am-9am and After-Care meets from 3pm-5pm.
- Summer Camp is held at First Presbyterian Church in downtown St. Petersburg – 701 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Classrooms are broken down into rising grades K-2, grades 3-5, and grades 6-8. (Students in grades K-2 groups must be at least 5 years of age).
- Summer Camp Policies and FAQs
- 1 week sessions are $205
- 2 week sessions are $385
- 3 week musical theatre sessions are $570
- A $25 discount is available for the 2nd child enrolled in the family. Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- A 10% discount is available for Military family members and Teachers (with ID). Call the Education Department to apply this discount – 727-823-1600 x204.
- Supervised care is available before and after camp. Pre-care service (8am-9am) is $35 per week and after-care (3pm-5pm) is $65 per week.
- Financial Aid applications are due by APRIL 16th, 2018.