Summer Camp 2016 – Coming Soon!
At American Stage, we provide quality theatre training in a positive and inspiring environment that enhances our student’s communication skills, confidence, and creativity. We believe that studying the dramatic arts can not only help students to become accomplished and confident performers, but can also provide them with valuable academic and life skills. All experience levels are welcome. Our staff is comprised of working theatre professionals who have a passion for teaching.
Join our email list and be the first to know when enrollment is open!
“I’ve learned so many life lessons that I could not have gotten anywhere else. I’ve learned how to be humble, kind, genuine and real. I’ve learned how to go about life as a strong minded individual.” – Summer Camp student
“This was the first camp I have EVER heard her say that she was sad it was over. She actually hugged the leaders and told me she wants to go back next year! It is such a good feeling as a mom to know you can check the “success” box when you finally find something that fits your child and he/she likes!” – Summer Camp parent
“This program is special for a reason – the people standing behind it. The teaching artists are fun-loving people, educated in their craft, and truthful in their methods. They are the type of people who change lives.” – Summer Camp student
- Summer Camp meets Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Pre-Care and After-Care are available. Pre-Care meets from 8am-9am and After-Care meets from 3pm-5pm.
- Summer Camp will be held at First Presbyterian Church in downtown St. Petersburg – 701 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Classrooms are broken down into age groups of 5-7 and 8-12.
- 1 week sessions are $190
- The 3 week musical theatre session is $550
- A $25 discount is available for the 2nd child enrolled in the family.
- Supervised care is available before and after camp. Pre-care service (8am-9am) is $30 per week and after-care (3pm-5pm) is $60 per week.
- Financial aid is available.
For more information or if you are having problems enrolling online, contact the Education Department at
727-823-1600 x 204 or email@example.com.