American Stage’s world class professional productions and quality education programs are made possible by your support.
Text REIMAGINE4ALL to 44-321 to donate and support sustainable professional theatre throughout the season.
American Stage operates as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. EIN #591777189. Charitable gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Whether $100 or $10,000 — your gift makes a tremendous impact on our ability to make a meaningful contribution to the cultural landscape of our community.
American Stage and our artists are committed to making a real difference in our community and we rely upon your generous support to ensure that high-quality, professional live theatre thrives in Tampa Bay.
Featuring a robust array of productions, classes and events year-round that appeal to our diverse community, American Stage’s programming:
- Connects artists and audiences to the best of professional live theatre.
- Inspires us to be adventurous, bold, thoughtful and innovative.
- Features quality productions of the most powerful stories of the moment and the most defining stories from our past.
- Asks compelling questions and engages one another in conversation.
- Unites our community in the shared experience of being human.
- Shapes the future of Tampa Bay. Theatre arts education and outreach develop young people as individuals, while also cultivating an engaged community and a creative and competent workforce.
Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to American Stage or setting up a recurring donation to give year-round.
Together, we’ll keep sharing connection and unity with POWERFUL STORIES, BOLDLY TOLD.
Click here to check out our Amazon Wish List.
Gifts of any size are welcome, but an annual contribution of $100 or more will be recognized through our Annual Fund membership program.
American Stage is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; Federal ID #59-1777189. 501(c)(3) TAX EXEMPT