The last 365 days at American Stage have been defined by finding new ways to keep our community connected through innovation and resilience while navigating through a worldwide pandemic. While our 2020-21 season has looked different than any other in our 44-year history, your support, along with our commitment to mission, has allowed us to continue to bring programming to our community and beyond in new and reimagined ways.
What we have been able to accomplish in the last year with your support:
- 37 unique performances
- 17 new original works
- 111 roles for actors
- 30 playwrights have had their work on our Virtual Stage
- 16 directors have helped us bring works to life
- 9 individuals working on the creative team
- 22 chatbacks with artists
Please help us ensure that we will see a return to live, in-person performance in 2021 by making a donation to our 365 Days of Innovation & Resilience Campaign today.
You may also text REIMAGINE4ALL to 44-321 to donate and support sustainable professional theatre throughout the season.
Featuring a robust array of productions, classes and events year-round that appeal to our diverse community, American Stage’s programming:
- Connects artists and audiences to the best of professional live theatre.
- Inspires us to be adventurous, bold, thoughtful and innovative.
- Features quality productions of the most powerful stories of the moment and the most defining stories from our past.
- Asks compelling questions and engages one another in conversation.
- Unites our community in the shared experience of being human.
- Shapes the future of Tampa Bay. Theatre arts education and outreach develop young people as individuals, while also cultivating an engaged community and a creative and competent workforce.
Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to American Stage or setting up a recurring donation to give year-round.
Together, we’ll keep sharing connection and unity with POWERFUL STORIES, BOLDLY TOLD.
Gifts of any size are welcome, but an annual contribution of $100 or more will be recognized through our Annual Fund membership program.
American Stage is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; Federal ID #59-1777189. 501(c)(3) TAX EXEMPT
Click here to check out our Amazon Wish List.