Health and Safety Protocols
At American Stage, the health and safety of our audiences, staff, volunteers and artists is of the utmost importance. To help ensure a safe environment for all as we return to in-person programming, the following protocols will be implemented until further notice*.
*Protocols are subject to change as the CDC’s health and safety guidelines are updated. Last updated April 8, 2021.
For ALL Performances:
- Patrons are asked to assess their health and check for symptoms before attending anything in person. The CDC Self Screening questions can be used for this purpose.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to patrons.
- Patrons will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Face masks will be required at all events
- Transactions such as ticket-purchasing, merchandise and concessions sales will be no-touch and digital transactions only.
- American Stage staff will wear masks at all times and adhere to all measures in our Safety Plan.
- All public spaces will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after performances.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that has the potential to result in serious illness or even death. By visiting American Stage’s events and programming at Raymond James Theatre, Williams Park, The Factory St. Pete and other locations, you voluntarily assume all risks associated with COVID-19 exposure. All patrons are required to follow the communicated safety procedures and guidelines or risk being asked to leave. Those who refuse to comply will not be admitted to the event.
By attending American Stage events, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless American Stage, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.This release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of American Stage, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any American Stage event. By attending this event you acknowledge that American Stage has made a reasonable and good-faith effort to comply with authoritative or controlling government-issued health standards or guidance, that are in place on the event date, related to COVID-19 safety.