*** Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, rentals at American Stage are being suspended until further notice.
American Stage is proud to offer the rental of our theatre and/or lobby space for your next event! Our beautiful Raymond James Theatre, built in 2009, seats 182 in a comfortable, intimate setting. The theatre is perfect for meetings, conferences, seminars and training sessions. The lobby space is convenient for gatherings.
- Stage, lobby and lighting as found; reasonable utilities; and customary daily custodial service.
- Front of House Personnel: All rental agreements require the use of an American Stage representative to assist with seating and security.
Terms of Rental Agreement:
- All rentals are subject to availability and approval by the American Stage Producing Artistic Director.
- To hold reservation, a Non-Refundable Deposit, consisting of the First 1/2 Rental Cost of theatre, is due upon receipt and signing of Agreement.
- The remaining balance, consisting of the Second 1/2 Rental Cost of theatre plus any equipment rental, is due 48 hours prior to occupancy.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance from the Renter is due two weeks prior to occupancy.
- Some technical ad a/v requests may require additional fees.
- American Stage personnel must be used for customized Lighting and Technical assistance as needed. The rate for such assistance is $35 per hour, per technician.
- Rental rates are guaranteed only with the signing of a valid Rental Agreement. Listed and quoted prices are subject to change.
- For non-profit rates, Renter must have and present a valid IRS non-profit designation letter at the time of application.
For additional information, or to begin booking your rental, please fill out THIS FORM and someone will contact you.